How will you benefit from the training services I offer?
- I only train topics I have real experience with.
- Everything I teach I applied successfully over the last 10 years.
- I do my research and adapt my workshops to your industry/organisation.
Here’s a short overview:
- Workshops: I regularly organise workshops in Brussels & Casablanca and can do so for your team or organisation at your premises.
- Consulting sessions: need more than just training? Hire me as a consultant for your project or campaign.
- e-Learning Modules: Self-paced online learning modules with interactive and narrated slides, screencast and PDF downloads. (Available soon)
- One hour topical webinars: these webinars can be followed live – not able to attend – if you’re a member you can download and replay them whenever it suits you. (Schedule available soon)
Some of the training available through Online PR Training is in the form of online training courses, audio sessions or webinars. This means that you can learn at any given time and wherever you are as long as you have a mobile device.
These half- or full-day workshops are designed to give you the latest communications and technology skills to use with your public relations or communications strategy. I’ve designed these workshops with the PR and communications professional in mind!
Choose from a wide range of topics such as:
- How to Prepare, Manage and Recover from a Crisis? (2-day training format)
- How to set up a Content Curation Strategy?
- How to Developing Online Public Relations with Social Media?
- How to plan the Roll Out of an Internal Collaboration Platform?
- How to Use Social Media for External Communications & Reputation Management?
- How to Use Social Media Before, During and After a Crisis ?*
- How to Manage Your Business’ Reputation?
- How to Speak to the Press – Media Training (radio, TV, face to face)?
- How to develop a Strategic Public Relations Plan?
- How to Start with Online Monitoring? (+ free trial license of an enterprise grade tool)
- How to Set Up a Corporate Blogging / Thought Leadership Strategy? (+ free trial of a complete online content platform for corporate publishing)
I limit each session to 15 trainees and design the workshop so that you can use the lessons learned immediately once the workshop is over. All trainees should have a good knowledge in using a PC/Mac/Internet.
I can conduct the workshops in English, French, or Dutch. Workshops happen either at a training location or at your premises.
Past Workshops & Training Sessions
I have run workshops at a variety of international corporations and organisations including Volvo Group (Sweden), Siemens (Belgium), the European Broadcasting Association (Switzerland), the European Commission (Belgium), IBM (Belgium), Novartis (Switzerland), Roche (Switzerland), the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (Sweden), the European Environmental Agency (Denmark), BMCE (Morocco), Intelcia (Morocco) and more…
Having attended a number of conferences and workshops, I particularly valued the fact that Philippe is actually very passionate about the topic of corporate blogging. So rather than presenting a checklist of pros and cons, Philippe showed what great opportunities exist, and how to circumnavigate potential challenges in implementing them. In short – Philippe’s workshop was ideal for those who actually want to leverage the new communications channels for the benefit of their organizations. A. Hoppe, Central Web Team, World Health Organisation (WHO), Geneva.
*(New Crisis Simulation Training Service)