Hi everyone and welcome to what is, already, episode number 40 of the Wag The Dog FM Podcast!
In this episode, I talk with Bart de Vries, President of the International Association of Public Relations (IPRA) about the Golden World Awards for Excellence in PR 2017.
During our half-hour chat, we talk about;
- The importance of PR Awards as case study providers for PR professionals
- The changes in measurement & evaluation methods used
- The international & multi-cultural aspect of the Golden World Awards
- The Grand Prix winner of the Golden World Awards 2017
- Some of the most important challenges of the Public Relations profession
- and much more… with a surprise announcement at the end. 😉
About Bart de Vries:
Bart de Vries is 2016 and 2017 IPRA President and a Board member since 2009. Until January 2016, he was managing director of Hollander van der Mey (HvdM), Holland’s oldest PR agency founded in 1951.
Currently, he is Associate Senior Consultant for HvdM, working on selected accounts and projects. Bart has gathered expertise is strategic counselling, crisis preparedness programs, spokesperson programs and editorial services.
He is a speaker at communication conferences and summits and gives guest courses at universities and colleges.
If you have feedback, questions, remarks or anything else, please let me know via the audio mailbox of Wag The Dog FM.
Links for this podcast: