In this episode of Wag The Dog FM I am catching up with Rawn Shaw on the state of social and digital collaboration.
We talk about internal communications KPI’s, the “cultural difference” between Europe and the US, the talent shortage and why we’re still struggling with social collaboration.
Other topics we cover are the contradiction of banning social on the workplace, skills & tools needed to manage change and the near future of internal collaboration & communications.
Rawn is an independent analyst, speaker and consultant focused on collaboration, culture, leadership and management. He has worked in startups, mid-size and mega-companies all focused on connectivity and collaboration over the past 20 years across HR, Learning, Marketing, Sales and Leadership functions in businesses.
He is very interested in the implications of the future of work on the practices of how people work together, and the changing nature of the employment relationship.
Rawn regularly writes for Forbes online, you can find his articles in the show notes below.
If you have feedback, questions, remarks or anything else, please let me know via the audio mailbox of Wag The Dog FM.
Podcast Notes from this episode of Wag The Dog:
- Report: Embracing Digital Technology: A New Strategic Imperative – Cap Gemini & MIT Sloan Management.
- Book: Leading Digital: Turning Technology into Business Transformation*
- Report: The Digital Workplace Trends Report by Jane McConnell
- Book: Social Networking for Business* by Rawn Shaw
- Articles of Rawn Shaw at Forbes.com