On Tuesday, September 14 I’ll be speaking at Melcrum’s “Social Media and Internal Communications Conference” in Brussels.
My keynote will be around the return on investment of social media, more specifically when applied for internal communications and collaboration.
At the hand of our own case study at the Van Marcke Group I’ll cover how to define & measure social media ROI for the enterprise.
Other speakers of the day include:
- ex IBM colleagues Yves van Seters, IBM Task Leader for Social Media and Vanessa Vyncke, Employee & Executive Communications. They talk about embedding social media into day to day business.
- Louise Denver, Director Corporate Affairs & Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Louise McGregor, Manager Web Expert Centre, Corporate Communications ING Group
- Sonia Carter, Senior Manager – Online, AXA UK
- Neil Atkinson, Director – Global Communication Channels, Unilever
- Russell Pearson, Social Media Strategist
If you wish to join the conference, let me know. I have secured a 10% reduction for my readers. Just send me an email with your name. Hope to see you there.